Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Random Post and Advice

Last night, Wednesday the 20th, Candace and I had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen in South Park Mall. They have really good pizzas, salads, and other items. I don’t care for the sandwiches because they are all made on that really thick Italian bread that is like eating a brick.

Nevertheless, I learned a REALLY valuable lesson white eating dinner. Don’t comment on what your wife or significant other orders pregnant or not. I will not go into details to save myself more embarrassment or harassment from friends of my wife, so don’t ask. Just know that you should never ever do it. Even it you have good intentions, which I did. Just shut your mouth and talk about anything else. Case closed.

The reason we went down to South Park was so I could look at the new Apple MacBooks and mess around with the new Leopard operating system. I think I want a Mac. I mean I am pretty sure. Everyone I have talked to except Greg Whitcomb say that Macs are great, and are especially great for making videos, invitations, announcement, webpages, etc. of your baby for everyone to see. That is really the reason I want one. I have heard nothing but good things about iLife. Plus, we really only use our computer now for web browsing, online shopping, reading www.DennyDeaton.com, and email. That being said all computers take you to the same internet. I think I am getting a Mac.

Next month we get to have the Down’s test and then first of the year (maybe earlier) we will find out the sex of the baby. Everyone so far is saying girl and I think Candace secretly wants a girl. We both say we only want a healthy baby, but let’s cut through the BS statement that everyone gives. I think I want a boy sometimes, but then I think of all the awful stuff I used to get into. So I do not want to have a heart attack when I am 35. Not sure how mom and dad did it with 2 boys. The older one was much worse than the younger if I do say so myself. Then I think I want a girl. Then I think about all the horrible girls I used to date and grew up with. I also think about having to work until I am 90 years old because I will not be able to say no to a pony, Barbie mansion, more shoes, more clothes, $300 jeans. Crap, I just passed out thinking about it all. It’s a lot to consider and I figure either way I have a tough job ahead of me that I could not be more excited about. So, yes I only want a healthy baby; nothing else matters.

1 comment:

Bo said...

More posts please....

Bo