Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Important Countdowns

As you can clearly see I added a baby countdown widget on the upper left-hand corner of the page. I am not going to lie; the picture is a little creepy. Looks sort of like an alien right now. Candace is going to kill me for saying that, but had to say it. If you click where is says "Open Week 10" it will take you to another website that will give you information on how big the baby is and other cool information. We are only 207 days away now which is just under 7 months.

Tomorrow is Wednesday the 14th and we get to go to the doctor to hopefully hear the heartbeat. Per our good friend Lena there might be a good chance we do not hear anything because with smaller women like Candace the heartbeat is harder to hear or locate. That makes absolutely no sense to me at all. I mean where else could the baby hide? It's not like Candace has a lot of places for the baby to move around to. One would think that it would be harder to hear or find the heartbeat on someone that is larger.

Also, tomorrow is the release of an exciting new video game called Assassin's Creed. That is the other exciting countdown that Ham Family has right now. Well, really it’s just me. I am really excited about this game being released as I have played Skate and Halo 3 pretty religiously the past couple of months and need something new to play.

Candace and I also recently learned that our good friends Greg and Lori Whitcomb are having a baby around the same time we are. Their due date is June 1st, 2008 and our due date is June 7th, 2008. Pretty crazy stuff there.

No comments: