Thursday, December 6, 2007

First Baby Pictures

AKA Ultrasounds in case you all did not know. Candace had to stop by her doctor the other day because she was not feeling well. Her doctor assured us that everything is okay and to not worry so that was a relief. While there the doctor did an ultrasound on the baby and we were able to get the first pictures of our new baby. You can clearly see an arm in one of the pictures and the legs in the other one. No sex of the baby yet. However, it looks like people seem to think that we are having a girl. Read one of my previous posts to understand how I feel about what sex we are having. We will most likely not know the sex until after Christmas. We are both REALLY excited over the first picture of our new baby.

So the other night I decided to start moving furniture around the house to see where things would go and what would have to go when the baby comes. For those of you that do not know what our house looks like or how it is layed out we have a 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom house that is just under 1800 sq. ft. Somehow all of our closets are full of clothes and other stuff with only two people. Basically, I have my work cut out for me to reorganize our house, but luckily my good friend owns Affordable Custom Closets
http://www.acclosets.com (Ask for Chris Bradley and tell him Walker sent you) so hopefully he can help us with re-doing our master closet so Candace and I can both fit our clothes in there.

I first started by moving our office desk to another part of the room to see if the guest bed would fit in that room along with the desk so we would not have to buy another desk or convert to a laptop (which is really what I want to do if we have to). After moving the desk to the wall that I thought the desk would fit on it is clear that the bed and desk will not fit. I also realized we have an entertainment unit to put in there as well so there is really no way to make it fit. We got a lot of furniture, but I guess that's what you get with two parents who have worked in the business all their lives.

After all that I moved the desk back and left the room just like it was before, and bought a Macbook Pro off eBay yesterday. I am really excited about making the switch from PC to Mac. With the baby coming I look forward to making DVDs, picture albums, and posting videos on youtube for everyone to see. I promise nothing of the birth will be on there rest assured.

I think this weekend I will move the guest bed and entertainment unit so we can go ahead and have that done. I am also planning on putting some wood above the garage to store more stuff like our now useless office desk. That should be tons of fun, but at least I can drink some beers while I do it I guess to make it more challenging. We are also planning on getting our tree this weekend and decorating the house. Most of this will be done on Sunday since I have Coaching Education Friday night and most of the day on Saturday.

I apologize for not posting enough so I will try and be more active in posting everything that happens. Candace has still yet to post so maybe I can get her on here to talk to you all.

No comments: