Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pre-Xmas Post

It's the Thursday before Christmas and I really should be packing up for the next 5 days we will be spending in Greensboro, but in all actuality I should only be packing sweatpants for the amount of food I will be consuming over the next 120 hours (that's 5 days in case you cannot do the math in your head.)


With regards to the blog layout I added two more polls. They both cover the name game for our baby. Please vote and if you have any ideas for cool names please post a comment. I all ready received votes to have an Eric or a Thomes to be used for a name from a good friend that had twin boys named Walker and Westin (I think it's spelled like the hotel.)


Other great news come all the way from Sarasota, Florida. Candace and I just learned that our good friends Erik Bass and his future wife Ame (again no idea on spelling but her name is pronounced Ah-May) are expecting their first child. She is 9 weeks along and they are both very excited. I guess something is in the air?


Candace, I, and the future little Ham want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Bo said...

I was going to say shouldn't the babies last name be different but I decided that would not be appropriate.... Names are really important.... Good luck!