Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 22nd, 2008

Our first night with Connor has been pretty good.  We sleep for 3 hours while he is in the nursery.  They bring him back in to feed (he loves to eat like his father).  Sleep is great on the bed/bench thing I have to use, not.  It's also really hard to sleep because any noise he makes puts me into Defcon 5 mode.

So far I have changed 3 diapers.  2 were fully-loaded and I did extremely well per Connor and Candace.  Kudos to Walker.  

Also, sorry for the delay in posting more frequently while here in the hotel.  The network here is garbage.  I think it's the first wi-fi network that runs on dial-up that I have ever seen.

More to come later and hopefully a HD video of Connor. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are now a professional diaper changer. I am sure next time you come to the house Preston would love to test out your new diaper changing abilities. LOL

Phil

Anonymous said...

HI! Congrats on your first night with the little man! I love the pictures of him...especially the one with him sucking his thumb! He is so beautiful!!! Oh, I hope to meet him soon! Maybe tomorrow? Hugs and kisses to all of you!

Lots of love,
Rachel and the kids (that includes Justin, you know)

Anonymous said...

I love this blog!! I can't wait to meet Baby Ham. Congrats -- no doubt you will be wonderful parents.

Best,
Shay Gibson

Anonymous said...

Yay for you guys!!!! I've enjoyed reading the blog and seeing the pix. Keep it up - Rachel and I are jealous of how cool it is :)
Love Lisa and Rachel (Coltrane Webb)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!He's a cutie and already sucking his thumb! We are so happy for you! Please let us know if you need anything.
Love,
Deana & Allie