Friday, May 23, 2008

Day #2 with Connor

Day 2 with Connor is going well.  Phil and Lena came by last night and brought us some dinner.  Then Phil and I had some dessert in the cafeteria which I think should be outlawed in all 50 states.  It was vanilla soft-serve ice cream with mini Reese's Pieces and a large spoonful of real peanut butter.  It may have been the best dessert I have ever had.  Candace ate a lot of it, but that was okay with me since she did grow a baby in her belly and then let some doctors cut it open over the past 9 months.  Connor has also gone through a lot of diapers today which is good.  He is gone through about twice as many diapers as normal babies, and he has eaten a lot too (like his old man). Candace has walked around a lot today and is doing tremendously better.  Today for lunch Kim and Sara Jane met us and we ate outside which was great for Candace.

Connor has also found his thumb and pretty much his entire arm.  This is really good.  
See below for my favorite picture of him yet.  Candace said I cannot put any stuff in his hair to give him a spike like his old man, but I think you can all see that he has really blonde hair.  We'll have to wait and see what Candace let's me do with his hair.

Tonight for dinner I achieved some mental help by getting out of the hospital and walking down East Blvd. to 131 Main to get some to go food.  Right now Uncle Jared is holding him while we watch the NBA playoffs.  

Tomorrow we will come home.  Wish us all luck.





  

No comments: