Friday, February 29, 2008

99 bottles of breast milk on the wall...

Attention everyone we are under 100 days.  Full panic mode has been turned on!  The good news is the crib is in so Connor will not have to sleep in the back seat of the car.  We also received our glider which is pretty cool, too.  Once the dresser and bookcase get in we can have all the furniture delivered and the nursery will be done.  We have still not painted the bathroom yet.  I am still hoping it will just magically get pained one day.  

The closer we get the closer my fear of puking on Connor while I change my first poo-diaper sets in.  I do not have a strong stomach at all.  If you ask some people they will tell you I have a bottomless stomach, but not a strong one that can take gross stuff.  Candace scoops the dog poop in our yard for crying out loud.  Candace is strong arming me on this matter by telling me she doesn't care if I puke or not.  Apparently, I will be cleaning up puke and baby poop if that happens.  The Ham House is a House of hard knocks let me tell you.  I am considering putting that stuff under your nose that people use so they don't have to smell what they are actually around.  If anyone knows that that stuff is or has some good tips I am all ears.  

No comments: