Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Doctor Visit 4/15

Candace and I went to the doctor the other day for an ultrasound and overall check-up. Candace's amniotic fluids were low the last time she went in so they are doing check-ups weekly now just to be sure. The good news is her fluids were back up to strong levels, and everyone is extremely healthy. I still am not sure how a heartbeat as fast as Connor's can be healthy.

Connors is about a week ahead of schedule now so it appears he may be here by Memorial Day weekend.

This weekend my good friend Ben is coming up to help me install a fence along the back and side yards of the house. That way when Candace is home with Connor she can just open the backdoor to let the dogs out instead of having to put them all on a leash and carry Connor. That would be ridiculous. The good news is neither Lowe's or Home Depot carry the gates we want to use (at least not the ones near me). I will be traveling to the Lowe's in Belmont on Thursday afternoon to pick them up, and then heading into Charlotte for a haircut. I will also pick up the brackets, vinyl adhesive, screws, and decorative tops for the posts while in Belmont. Then I can pick up the posts and sections Friday after work. Then Saturday morning I will pick up the 2-man auger from Lowe's that I reserved. Hopefully, Ben and I can get done in one day and then relax while observing our succcess.

The completion of the fence will most likely complete all the major projects for the house that I have to do before Connor gets here. We are also having an alarm system installed on April 22nd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Walker. Jared said your alarm works!!!

Bo said...

It will be here soon. The Johnson look forward to spoiling Conner...