Wednesday, April 2, 2008

66 Freaking Days?

What the hell is happening? I think God is making time fly faster and faster. I haven't even gotten the new Grand Theft Auto video game for Xbox to play yet. No way I can play that game once Connor gets here, at least not until he falls asleep.

Over the past few weeks Candace and I have been lucky enough to be able to travel with some of our good friends. We spent Easter weekend with Marcos and Kim Castro in Blowing Rock. We were also able to see some of the Grouse Moor Catering crew I used to work with. It was really nice going to Buddy's on a sunny day over the weekend. The mountain winds were not welcome.

The following weekend marked our 3rd Annual: Graham 'n' Ham Trip. Yes we have a name for the annual trip. Along with Phil and Lena Graham we went to Charleston, SC for some relaxation, good eats, and good drinks. The weather was perfect all weekend except for the day we left. I guess you could not ask for it any other way.

Candace is starting to get less and less sleep. I think Connor is sleeping during the day and then running around at night. I hope that is not a sign of things to come. Only time will tell. The house is nearly done. In two weeks one of my best friends, Ben Moore, will come over to help me intsall a fence in the backyard. That way Candace can let the dogs out into the backyard without a leash while she is home with Connor. Walking them along with a stroller will prove to be difficult, and we have yet to figure that part out yet.

Candace and I hope all 3 of you that read this blog are doing well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! It's amazing that Candace and I can talk as much as we do yet I learn something new each time I check the site :) Hugs & thanks for all your support lately. Love y'all! -sj

Anonymous said...

So i guess we get updates once a week? Can you send the 2 of us that read the blog an email when you update it? That way I don't have to keep checking every night and going to bed disappointed that it is still the same. Much appreciated.

Audi 5000

Phil

Anonymous said...

I read your blog too! It's so nice to feel like I know what's going on - between the blog and Sara Jane I don't miss a beat! Lil Bit - I hope you're feeling better and you had a good birthday! I love y'all! Janet